The controle techniques in this video are strangulations, a wristlock and an armlock.
Enjoy watching the video.
More detailed information technique by technique:
- keep your hands close to the neck
- squeeze with your hands to strangle
Details per technique:
- Attack: Hook punch
- Deflect the attack with the umbrella
- Stab the umbrella behind the neck
- Point it a little to the left shoulder, it is easier to grab
- Place your hand as close as possible to the neck
- Grab the other end of the umbrella
- Place your other hand also as close as possible to the neck
- Squeeze the umbrella, this way your wrist will come close to each other and you will strangle the opponent
2. Attack: Hook punch
- Repeat defence one and continue with:
- Move a little back with your body and move your right hand to the tip of the umbrella
- Make space with your body and guide the umbrella under your armpit
- Squeeze with your hand and bring your shoulder down.
3. Attack: Hook punch
- You have the umbrella loose in the hand (fingers down)
- Turn your right hand up (underarm horizontally)
- Grab the umbrella with your other hand and deflect the attack
- Turn your left hand with the umbrella around the arm of the opponent
- Press the arm against the body of the opponent
- Bring the umbrella to front of the throat of the opponent with the left hand
- Grab the umbrella with the right hand on the other side of the neck and squeeze the hands again.
4. Attack: Hook punch
- Repeat the defence of attack 3.
- Now in stead of grabbing the other end of the umbrella, you go around the umbrella with your arm.
- Pull the umbrella over the arm
- You would like to grab the head as high as possible, to push the head away
5. Attack: Straight punch
- There are two ways to catch the hand.
- here we do next: we turn our hand (fingers under umbrella) and just lay the umbrella on the wrist of the opponent.
- you can also: turn the umbrella around the wrist (fingers on umbrella)
- When the umbrella is around the wrist, you grab the umbrella with the other hand, again as close to the other hand as possible
- Squeeze to lock
6. Attack: Straight punch
- Lock the wrist
- Let go with the left hand
- Bring the umbrella in front of the throat with the right hand
- Step in and guide the umbrella under the armpit
- Grab the umbrella around the neck with the left hand
- Turn your body and stretch the opponents arm over the chest
7. Attack: Straight punch
- In stead of making the armlock, you now go with your right hand under the arm of the opponent and grab the umbrella
- By squeezing the umbrella, you will make the strangulation
8. Attack: Straight punch
- Attack the opponent with the umbrella (right arm close to the opponent)
- Grab the arm of the opponent
- Grab the umbrella with your left hand
- Pull the arm, push the umbella
I hope this information is clear, hope to see you back at our next video.